OUR 8 PRINCIPLES
- We believe in discovering each customer’s story and designing for them, not for ourselves.
- We want every customer to love the creative experience of working with us as much as they love the result.
- We believe in individuality, independence and innovation and promote these characteristics amongst ourselves, to our industry, our customers and the next generation.
- We are open, honest and transparent.
- We will use simple, heartfelt language and encourage educated debate and inquisitiveness amongst ourselves, our customers and our industry.
- We strive to be socially and environmentally responsible and believe in promoting strong ethics. We think that no-one should suffer in the jewellery supply chain.
- We want to offer exceptional value and will go the extra mile to design and make an authentic, individual, treasured possession for each customer.
- We believe in combining the best of traditional craftsmanship with cutting-edge technology to suit each individual project.
The jewellery industry has a poor record when it comes to ethical and environmental issues. It has also often neglected to promote and develop talented designers and skilled craftspeople.
Right back in 1998 when I founded my business on my kitchen table at home, my vision was of an organisation that was a force for good, both within the industry and beyond. It would champion ethical and environmental issues and promote proper design and craftsmanship.
The 8 principles below are what I believe in and have always believed in. I'm proud to say that, over the years, we have used these principles to make a contribution to the industry in a positive way. I'm very proud to now be surrounded by a team that take these principles to heart, living and breathing them in every bespoke project they do.