Thank you for your interest in our jewellery.
Buying something as important as a unique engagement ring or a one-off piece of dress jewellery is a very special moment. If there is anything we can do to help you please do contact us, we would be delighted to help.
If you live within the UK:
- We offer free next day delivery if you spend over £150 and place your order by 3pm. Your order will be delivered by 1pm the next working day.
- Otherwise standard delivery is £5.50 – arrival within 2-3 days (not guaranteed)
- Or if you're in a hurry, next day delivery is £11.95. Simply place your order by 3pm and it will be delivered by 1pm the next working day.
If you live outside the UK:
- under £150 - £22 (+ VAT if you live within the EU). Arrival within about 5 days (not guaranteed)
- between £150 and £500 - £32.50 (+ VAT if you live within the EU). Arrival within about 5 days (not guaranteed)
- between £500 and £5000 - £75 (+ VAT if you live within the EU). Fedex 48 hour service (not guaranteed)
- over £5000 - please enquire for a quote
We are very happy to:
- resize ready to wear engagement rings up to 3 sizes free of charge. Sizes beyond that and other ready to wear rings may be difficult to resize - please enquire and we're very happy to advise on potential costs.
- resize commissions free of charge up to 3 sizes where the customer has not been present to confirm their size.
- return resized rings in the post, however our delivery charges will be £11.95 in the UK or our International delivery charges shown above.
Exchanging or returning JEWELLERY
We want you to be 100% delighted with your choice. If not you can:
- Exchange it for a different item in our collection of equal or greater cost.
- Return it and commission us to design and make you a completely new item to the same value or greater.
- Return it for a full refund minus postage and packaging. (We only offer this option for jewellery bought unseen over the internet.)
Jewellery must be returned in perfect condition, unworn and in the original packaging within 28 days. By special arrangement in advance, it may be possible to extend this timescale based on, for example, the date of your planned proposal.
Please note that modified or resized ready to wear rings cannot be returned, so if you are planning a surprise proposal and are unsure of your partner's size, we advise you to purchase your ring as is and then return it to us for resizing later.
Bespoke rings or jewellery cannot be returned. Once you commit to going ahead with your commission your 50% deposit is non-refundable as we buy the materials specially for each commission and they cannot be used for anything else.
Due to health and safety legislation, earrings cannot be returned.
Other delivery information
If your package arrives damaged or tampered with, you must write 'DAMAGED' when you sign for it.
Packages sent outside the EU may be subject to a local tax or duty which is the responsibility of the customer.
Payment is made in British Pounds so Dollar and Euro prices are meant as a guide only. Your credit card company will convert to your currency at their exchange rate.
We cannot send insured parcels to the following countries: Afghanistan, Angola, Cuba, Ethiopia, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Myanmar, Nicaragua, Nigeria, North Korea, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Uganda, Zimbabwe and the countries comprised by the former territories of the USSR and/or the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia and/or the Republic of Serbia.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Please see our terms and conditions page.