- Gold Carat:
9ct white gold eternity ring with 7 pale pink sapphires
This 3mm wide 'D' profile eternity ring or wedding ring holds 7 invisibly set pink sapphires equally spaced around the band.This design is a Harriet Keslall classic.Enquire about this ring
This ring was a previous ready to wear unique one-off design. We’d be delighted to create something similar and completely personal to you.
Other Eternity Rings You May Like
- 9 carat white gold eternity ring with pink sapphires totalling 0.09ct and diamonds totalling 0.06ct
- Jill's Pink Sapphire and Diamond Eternity Ring
- Fairtrade 9 carat yellow gold eternity ring with fairly traded Malawi sapphires totalling 0.94ct
- Ann's Graduating Sapphire Ruby and Diamond Eternity Ring
- Lisa's palladium and pink sapphire half eternity ring
- Julia's white gold sapphire ruby and alexandrite eternity ring
- A bespoke palladium diamond and pink sapphire eternity ring
- Dee's unique palladium, sapphire and diamond ring
- Scatter set eternity ring with pink and blue (girl and boy) sapphires.
- Palladium, diamond and pink sapphire scatter set eternity ring.
- Bespoke meadow inspired white gold diamond and sapphire eternity ring.
- Platinum eternity ring with graduating sapphires
- 18ct white golddiamond and sapphire eternity ring
- Bespoke 18ct yellow gold diamond and sapphire eternity ring,
- Bespoke platinum and sapphire shaped eternity ring.
- 9ct white gold pink sapphire eternity ring.
- White gold meadow inspired eternity ring with pink and blue sapphires
- 18ct White gold eternity ring with diamonds on one side and pink sapphires on the other
- 18ct yellow and white gold with a 0.31ct heart shaped sapphire
- White gold sapphire and diamond eternity ring
- 18ct white gold double band pink scatter set eternity ring
- 9ct white gold scatter set pink sapphire and diamond eternity ring
- 18ct white gold eternity ring with 2mm princess cut pink sapphires
- 9ct white gold ring with pink sapphires and diamonds
- An 18ct white gold eternity ring with 8 invisibly set pink sapphires.