Enjoy the historic city
Cambridge is a beautifully quaint tourist destination, so why not combine your jewellery appointment with a short stay over in the city. Our showroom is right in the heart of the historic centre and there are hundreds of great places to eat nearby. We have put together a few personal recommendations.
Pubs, Restaurants and Hotel Suggestions
A few recommendations of places to eat:
- The Galleria, a family run restaurant on Quayside is a lovely setting as it looks over the river. In fact there are many great restaurants and bars down by the river.
- The Chophouse is a good restaurant on King's Parade opposite King's College chapel. It specializes in good British food.
- If you're looking for a good pub, the Cambridge team recommend The Eagle on Benet Street - a really popular pub for visitors.
- Bills just opposite our shop in Green Street is first rate and does a wonderful burger
Some hotel suggestions
- Harriet and Tim highly recommend Hotel Du Vin on Trumpington Street as its in a great location (very close to the centre), upmarket and a good choice for sophisticated weekenders. The rooms are great and the restaurant is first class.
- Another hotel to consider is Hotel Felix on Huntingdon Rd, set in lovely gardens.